Thursday, October 9, 2008

Late Entry: Raya II

I didn't go anywhere on the 3rd day of raya...I mean, for 'beraya'.. But I did go to Uni Apartments.. to ask the representatives from the management & contractor for joint inspection. I hope the complaints would be taken care of before the school break starts this Nov. Only then I'll be able to begin the decor work. But I doubt they'll manage to... :-(
I heard one of the officers in the management office said that to date, they only managed to complete about 10% of the complaints (400 plus complaints so far). The developer's very smart though.. they hand over the house key before the completion period ends. If not, buyers are entitled to compensation. Now, the losing parties are the buyers and the management office representatives:
1) The buyers still have to wait sometime for their houses to be repaired (cracks, leakage, etc) while they already started the loan repayment months ago..or maybe years ago.. Hmm... I wonder how did the developer get the O.C.
2) The management guys are not spared. Since they're the one who have to deal with the buyers after the house key handover.. well, they also have to 'eat' all the faulty words from the angry customers.
The 4th day of raya...
In the morning, my sis, my aunt & me went to perodua sales & service office in Kolombong to take my sister's new blue Viva home. Well, as I said before..my sis won't drive it..not yet.. I have to drive it back home and leave my own car in KK. Uhuk..pity my car...sure it'll be sad :-(
In the afternoon, we held an open house (my aunt's house). Our relatives are enough to create havoc in the neighbourhood. A number of families from near and far have come.. Some, I've never met before. So many unfamliar faces.. I couldn't remember all.. maybe I won't be able to recognize some of them when we bump into each other later..especially those with the chinese looks. Wait!!! They don't only have the chinese look... They ARE really chineses! Well, somehow I can say that my big family really symbolizes Malaysia...multi ethnics. Under one roof, there're those from the west Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak. There're Malays, Bruneians, Bajaus, Chineses, Javanese, Bugis, Ibanese and even Pakistanis.
I was expecting a call or SMSes from some close friends..particularly one friend..whom I only met last Feb. But I guess..this adorable friend's too busy... So, again...there's no chance to meet up this time :-(

No comments: